In a world, where there are numerous streaming platforms, PikaShow is one of them. PikaShow permits the user to watch their favourite digital content for free, you don’t have to pay any subscription fee.
You can get PikaShow on your mobile phones as well as on PCs. PikaShow is a perfect choice for those who are seeking movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. If you want to make your streaming experience better, then Chromecast may prove to be the best device for you.
You can use Chromecast to view the content from the PikaShow on your mobile device on a larger screen.
You are supposed to plug the Chromecast device into the HDMI port of the TV and make it compatible with the sender device over wifi. This permits users to cast content onto larger screens.
How to Download and Set PikaShow on Chromecast
Here are some simple steps through which you can easily download and set up PikaShow on Chromecast:
Step 1: Go to the settings on your TV and click on “System”.
Step 2: You’ll see the option “About”, click on that.
Step 3: Click on “Android TV OS build” 7 times and you are being put in the developer mode.
Step 4: Click on the “Home” button on your remote control go to the apps section and click on “Search for Apps”.
Step 5: Type “Downloader” in the search for apps click on “Install” and open it.
Step 6: Click on the “Home” button of your remote control again and after that, you have to go to security and restriction on apps.
You’ll see an option to install unknown apps and now switch on the downloader.
Step 7: Open the downloader app go to settings and check mark the “APK auto-install” option.
Step 8: Type “Browser.aftvnews.com” in the address bar.
Step 9: Type “http://tv.aptoide.com” on the browser’s address bar.
Step 10: Download Aptoide TV and you’ll see many apps including PikaShow on your home screen, and you can download it from there and enjoy watching your favourite content through Chromecast.
Why you should choose Chromecast for casting movies and TV series via PikaShow
For casting PikaShow content, Chromecast is a great option for the following reasons:
- Smooth working: Chromecast with PikaShow creates a smooth and seamless streaming experience for users. The tuning between Chromecast and PikaShow guarantees effortless navigation of the PikaShow interface on the device.
- Easy setup: To set up Chromecast is not that difficult and the user-friendly interface of PikaShow compliments this feature of Chromecast. All you need is a TV’s HDMI port and wifi connection to set up Chromecast. Chromecast device can be plugged into your TV’s HDMI port and then connected to the wifi network for casting. This simple and not-so-complex setup helps the users with less technical knowledge to enjoy their streaming experience.
- High-resolution content: You don’t need to worry about the low-resolution content as Chromecast provides high-quality streaming which ensures that you enjoy the content with good quality. This device does not distort the images and videos, instead, you get the true colours, details, and clarity of the content.
- Easy control: Chromecast has a specific remote on your smartphone through which you can control different settings like playback, volume, and other settings. This feature eradicates the need for a traditional TV remote to control settings.
- Budget-friendly: Chromecast is a budget-friendly solution to turn your standard TV into a smart TV. Chromecast is one of the finest setups for home entertainment which enhances your viewing experience.
- Cross-platform flexibility: It does not matter whether you have an Android or IOS device, Chromecast supports both. You can stream content from PikaShow on Android as well as IOS.
- Appropriate for large screens: Chromecast is appropriate for larger screens as you can enjoy streaming through PikaShow on large screens like TV.
Facing errors while using PikaShow? Checkout out our Error Fix guide for Pikashow
For an engaging and enjoyable viewing experience, Chromecast and PikaShow fulfil these needs. With the help of the immense features of PikaShow and Chromecast, it can transform your TV into the hub of entertainment.
You don’t have to settle for a less viewing experience when you already have Chromecast with PikaShow.
Is it legal to use Chromecast?
Yes, it is legal to use Chromecast as it is developed by Google itself for a better streaming experience.
Is it necessary to have a Google account for using Chromecast?
No, it is not necessary to have a Google account if you want to use Chromecast, you can easily use it without having a Google account.
What other apps are available on Chromecast?
Is it possible to use Chromecast without wifi?
No, you can not use Chromecast without an Internet connection, it relies on the Internet connection.